Assistant Manager Production (AMP-043)
- Assist Production Manager in planning, managing, and executing production operations.
- Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow, and schedule.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment breakdowns and malfunctioning.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials, and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes
- Assist in documenting all work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure the production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures
- BE in Industrial / Mechanical
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a processing industry
- A-26 S.I.T.E II Super Highway
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.